Meet the Purple Ace!

Meet the Purple Ace!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

FINISHED TEXTURING MY WATER WELLS IN MARMOSET!!

I MUST SAY... I totally had fun creating these textures for these wells! The object was to make each one of them different as possible with different themes are its clear I've achieved this lol! As you scroll down below, I labeled which wells belong to who, and hopefully you can agree! If I had to choose, I would say the Resident Evil one would have to be my favorite all because (not only do the textures give it the look) but the lighting sets the mood, and its what I admire the most about it. What do you guys think? Which ones are yours? - Audrey!

RESIDENT EVIL (GAME) THEME






MARIO GALAXY THEME










JUNGLE BOOK THEME (3D, 2016)

 
 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dexter Final Update! ZBrush model by Audrey C. Everett

Concept by yours truly, Audrey C. Everett   1. Made some adjustments to his boots and cleanup his anatomy on his pinky. 2. Using th...