Meet the Purple Ace!

Meet the Purple Ace!

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

PROJECT 1: FINISHED, TEXTURED MINIGUN!

Hiya! This is my finished product of my "paintball-textured" minigun! I actually had alot of fun with the texturing, and personalizing the minigun my professor modeled. As far as my backstory for this gun, I wanted to go for something different: an abandoned, paintball minigun! Why not, right? I incorporated scratches, scars, burns, rusts, paint layers, peeling paint, etc. AND I even added indications of dirt to show aging and what not. These are my results of my two UV sets capturing all three of my Diffuse (color map), Specularity, and Normal maps, ALONG with my results.







RENDERS!






COMPARED TO THE WINDOW VIEW



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dexter Final Update! ZBrush model by Audrey C. Everett

Concept by yours truly, Audrey C. Everett   1. Made some adjustments to his boots and cleanup his anatomy on his pinky. 2. Using th...