My render for my Motion Board in my Dynamics and Simulation class has come out great! I love that I used the HDRI Image Based Lighting. (Gives off a realistic visual that's pleases the eye!) I'll post the video soon, after I render this in After Effects.
Artist name: Purple Ace! I excel through quality, hard-work ethic, originality, and multi-media: watercolor, figure drawings, concept art, character modeling, character animating, and motion graphics. Watch my work in progress! I'm growing to be a success.
Meet the Purple Ace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dexter Final Update! ZBrush model by Audrey C. Everett
Concept by yours truly, Audrey C. Everett 1. Made some adjustments to his boots and cleanup his anatomy on his pinky. 2. Using th...
-
I've come to realize, I haven't posted any progress of my model of "Dexter" (as a real boy) from Cartoon Network's Dex...
-
This is a reference sheet of different planes and air-crafted textures, etc pertaining to how I want my aircraft to head towards. The back s...
No comments:
Post a Comment