Meet the Purple Ace!

Meet the Purple Ace!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

CONT. WATER WELL PROJECT: CREATING TEXTURES IN PHOTOSHOP!

I keep changing and  adding my textures onto my Resident Evil water well. This started as my favorite, but I can't begin to tell you which is. My Jungle Book 2016 is pretty fun to make, and much easier to apply (now that I got the hang of creating textures in photoshop and importing back to Maya). I'm actually considering adding an Ambient Occlusions to these wells so it'll give it more shade and depth. EVEN AFTER I RENDER THESE IN MARESET! Can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dexter Final Update! ZBrush model by Audrey C. Everett

Concept by yours truly, Audrey C. Everett   1. Made some adjustments to his boots and cleanup his anatomy on his pinky. 2. Using th...