Meet the Purple Ace!

Meet the Purple Ace!

Friday, May 27, 2016

CONT. WATER WELL PROJECT: MARIO GALAXY THEME!

Here's a work in progress of my Mario Galaxy water well, and I little of my Resident Evil. I am now importing my UV snapshots into Photoshop and painting my textures FREE-HANDED, so it's pretty fun to see what you're capable of in literally creating your own textures. I wanted to go a little different this time though. I didn't want the typical brick well, so I figured, "why not use a pipe!?" I thought and I thought and I thought what could possibly FIT into the world of Mario Galaxy, and I love the idea of the Toad heads (spots), and Yoshi encounters, and the grass of the Mario world. So I figured I'd incorporate all in which onto this well. Does it scream Mario to you? Hope it does.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dexter Final Update! ZBrush model by Audrey C. Everett

Concept by yours truly, Audrey C. Everett   1. Made some adjustments to his boots and cleanup his anatomy on his pinky. 2. Using th...