Meet the Purple Ace!

Meet the Purple Ace!

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Final Presentation of Clocksworth

A lot has changed. A lot has happened. A lot has become ugly. Its Clocksworth lol. Here is my Final Presentation of my model that had to be 8,000-12,000 Quads. And without the tiny props on his hat (the bomb, dynamites, and clock), my Polycount came to just about 8,000 Quads, so I'll definitely have more than enough geometry to go off of for completing my assets. I imported my (soften normals) OBJ character meshes, and applied all of my merged UV maps: Color, Occlusion, and Normals into Marmoset. Here I was able to create a 3-point lighting, snap turn-around photos, and render out a turn-around with Wireframe. 




TEXTURE PAINT MAP (TM)      OCCLUSION MAP (AO)               NORMAL MAP (NM)

 


ATTEMPTING THE BOMB IN SUBSTANCE PAINTER... (now learning)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Dexter Final Update! ZBrush model by Audrey C. Everett

Concept by yours truly, Audrey C. Everett   1. Made some adjustments to his boots and cleanup his anatomy on his pinky. 2. Using th...