Meet the Purple Ace!

Meet the Purple Ace!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Rough Design Update

Here's another update on Clocksworth! Here I applied the basic color blinns to my retopology in Maya for a quick presentation update. All base models done in Maya, and the head, face, and arms are sculpted in ZBrush so far.

Based on my critique today, going to continue adding details and wrinkles in Zbrush to my other body meshes: for the Hat & Shoes. (Slightly adjust the nose a little). BUT, Thinking about using a new clothing program, Marvelous Designer to redo the clothing for a more realistic, edgy appeal. We'll see how this goes lol, wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dexter Final Update! ZBrush model by Audrey C. Everett

Concept by yours truly, Audrey C. Everett   1. Made some adjustments to his boots and cleanup his anatomy on his pinky. 2. Using th...