Meet the Purple Ace!

Meet the Purple Ace!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Texture Painting on Lowpoly Projections

After I projected my highpoly detail to my lowpoly retopos, I was able to start painting onto my lowpolys for easy export and lowpoly count. I actually like this process: The Painting process in ZBrush, or in any program even. This is the part where I'm able to apply what I know about painting here and showing that "details matter". I attached here below some screenshots of a turn-around where I was painting onto my Lowpolys (already high-projected) working inside ZBrush. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dexter Final Update! ZBrush model by Audrey C. Everett

Concept by yours truly, Audrey C. Everett   1. Made some adjustments to his boots and cleanup his anatomy on his pinky. 2. Using th...